We invite you to enter our photo competition with three categories:
People and Rivers
Guest Judge: Wildlife Photographer Jack Perks
How to enter: Email as many photographs as you like to email@example.com
Please include the following: Entrant's name and email address. Photography title and category
Deadline: Midnight 31st August 2020
Please refer to our Ts&Cs below for more information.
Terms & Conditions
This competition is open to residents of the UK, but excludes anyone employed by Wessex Rivers Trust. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions:
- Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name, image title, image location, subject name/detail and image files must be a minimum of 300 dpi and saved at their original size, as large as permissible (min size 3MB).
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date of midnight 31st August 2020.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Wessex Rivers Trust to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- No limit to the number of entries per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winners (will be notified within two weeks of the closing date of the competition and prizes will be given to the winners of each category.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity and provide PR quotes for regional media contact.
- The winner’s name may be disclosed in post-competition publicity.
- The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.